SUNCYCLE Success at Clean Energy Live
Suncycle (UK) launched its new UK based services at this year’s Clean Energy Live event at the NEC (Birmingham) last week. The attendance to the show was impressive and the interest in Suncycle’s extensive range of services was great.
Our stand drew in a lot of interest in our CTU® brand of intelligent O&M services, and enabled us to meet with owners, operators, asset managers, EPC’s, O&M service providers, solar & storage OEM’s and developers to discuss Suncycle’s full range of services.
We are looking forward to supporting our new clients and delivering the following services within the UK:
- High Quality, Technically Competent and Health & Safety Focused O&M Services
- Electrical testing & repair with in-house SAP’s and AP’s
- IV-Curve testing
- CTU Air ®: Providing Thermographic (IR) & Electroluminescence (EL) by drone
- CTU Flex®: Electroluminescence of PV modules in-situ/as mounted
- CTU Lab®: High Resolution Electroluminescence & Flash (IV) Mobile Test Laboratory
- PID Detection & Healing Solutions
- Site Health Checks / End of Warranty Period Inspections
- Aftersales Services for module, inverter & storage OEM’s